Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Students
Help with Study Habits
- How much time do I need to spend studying each week?
- How much reading will I be required to do?
- What will it be like to study at the campus?
- Will I be doing my whole degree at Batemans Bay, or will I need to go to Wollongong to finish it?
- I know someone who is doing a correspondence course, and she says its a very lonely way to study. How is this different? Will I actually have to turn up three days a week? What will it be like?
- Do I have to own a computer to do this course?
- I know nothing about computers. Will I be disadvantaged?
- What if I have completed subjects at another tertiary institution?
- What if I have completed a TAFE course? Will I get credit?
Last reviewed: 22 December, 2011