University Counsellors offer free and confidential counselling to students or staff who want to talk through and change areas of difficulty, conflict or crisis in their lives.
Counsellors can deal with a wide range of personal difficulties such as:
- feeling stressed, anxious or depressed
- wanting to become more confident and assertive
- family and relationship conflicts
- grief and bereavement
- alcohol and other drug problems
- emotional stresses associated with study or work
Rana Manning, Psychologist, will be available at the Batemans Bay campus during Autumn session
Rana is in office G15 (next to the Common Room). Appointments can be booked by contacting the campus office on 4472 2125 or Rana's email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services can also be contacted directly by phoning 1300 303 455.